I’m not even sure how to explain this issue other than
- Using a web service proxy BSSV to send a XML file to an outside vendor was getting truncated for some unknown reason.
- It was very difficult to track down
- The following startup argument came is very handy
- Oracle Support said that it is a custom process and therefore is not supported
- It finally got resolved by using 3 Weblogic startup arguments that bypass the JRockit SSL handler and force the use of the native Sun/Oracle SSL handler
-Djava.protocol.handler.pkgs=com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol -Dssl.SocketFactory.provider=com.sun.net.ssl.internal.SSLSocketFactoryImpl -DUseSunHttpHandler=true -Dweblogic.wsee.client.ssl.usejdk=true
Hope this helps someone.
Do you have any Weblogic Server Start Arguments that you use to get by issues that have come up?