I’m not even sure how to explain this issue other than…
- Using a web service proxy BSSV to send a XML file to an outside vendor was getting truncated for some unknown reason
- It was very difficult to track down
- The following startup argument came is very handyTransact-SQL1-Dweblogic.wsee.verbose=*,file=E:\Oracle\Middleware\user_projects\domains\E1_BSSV_PD\servers\bssvpdj2ee\logs\soapxml.log
- Oracle Support said that it is a custom process and therefore is not supported
- It finally got resolved by using 3 Weblogic startup arguments that bypass the JRockit SSL handler and force the use of the native Sun/Oracle SSL handler
Hope this helps someone.
Do you have any Weblogic Server Start Arguments that you use to get by issues that have come up?