Ok, you experts probably already know this, but…
When a user adds or changes a UDC entry, it can’t be used until the cache is cleared.
How do you do that? Well…
- Go to SAW
- Change to the “Work with JDBj” view
- Using the “Data Refreshing” dropdown, choose “Service cache”
- You will receive the following message:
- “You asked to refresh the JDBj Service cache!
This option will flush UDC cache, User reference cache and Rules.
Are you sure you want to continue with this action?”
- Click the arrow button to continue
- Have your user test to confirm that it worked